How Can I provide a Compliment or Complaint?
To provide a compliment or complaint you can contact the Management Team by phoning 4779 6500 and speaking with a Lifestyle Coordinator, or by viewing the contact page.
Community Connection Incorporated provides personal support and assistance to individuals with a disability, and their families, so that all people have choice as to how they want to live within their community.
We believe that the quality of the service is maintained through open communication.
We love to hear when we have done a good job, but we also need to know if there are areas where we could improve.
Privacy and Confidentiality:
Community Connection Incorporated takes your privacy very seriously and all feedback is treated with the utmost confidentiality.
The following may be some of the compliments or complaints that may be raised with us at any time.
- You believe you have been treated unfairly
- We have made a mistake
- You have made a wrong decision
- Lifestyle Assistants acting unprofessionally when providing support
- Poor communication
- Not applying policy or procedures correctly
- Decisions or actions are unreasonable or discriminatory
- Or if we do something well
What can you do about it?
Step 1: Speak to the person who made the decision or provided the service that you are dissatisfied with to give them an opportunity to resolve it for you in a timely way. Management Team will be happy to assist.
Step 2: The course of action will be implemented as per our Compliments and Complaints Policy/Procedure (details on this page of our website).
If your complaint remains unresolved, there are several organisations you could contact who may be able to assist you further. The organisations below may be able to assist:
Individuals / Individual’s representatives:
- Independent Advocacy in the Tropics
07 4725 2505
- Queensland Aged and Disability Advocacy
1800 177 120
- NDIS Complaints
1800 800 110
- Fair Work Australia (Work Condition and Pay Disputes)
1300 799 675
Community Connection Contact Numbers:
- Management Team
07 4779 6500
- Candy Ezard (Strategic Manager)
07 4779 6500
- Lynne Kendall (Chairperson)
0419 716 800
NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission (after 1 July 2019):
Phone: 1800 035 544
- Services or supports that were not provided in a safe and respectful way
- Services and supports that were not delivered in an appropriate standard
- Submit complaint online.
If you are concerned about the way the Commission is managing your complaint, you are encouraged to contact the NDIS Commission and provide feedback.