Join the team at Community Connection! We are currently hiring for a number of positions that need to be filled ASAP. All Support Staff at Community Connection are employed on a ‘casual’ basis. This means there is regular hours per week however the hours will not result in full time hours so ideally this is suited for someone who is seeking a supplementary income.
If you are very motivated and you believe that every person deserves to have the best life possible regardless of their abilities, then please read on. All applicants must have their own car and an open driver’s license. A current police check is a requirement for all successful candidates.
All support staff can only work for the one person; this means that candidates would only apply for the one position as the recruitment process is highly focused on the right match between the Lifestyle Assistant and the person receiving support.
What we offer you:
- Ongoing paid training (a range of workshops to provide you with the necessary skills to become a fantastic Lifestyle Assistant).
- Regular roster with set hours.
- A Salary Sacrifice Debit Card resulting in greater take home pay;
To apply applicants must demonstrate the following:
- Excellent Communication Skills both Written and Verbal
- Ability to be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts
- Ability to understand the needs of a person’s right to live & participate in his or her community free from the barriers that people with a disability continue to experience.
- An OPEN Driver’s License and own reliable car.
- Ability to obtain a Yellow Positive Notice Card and a Blue Working with Children Card
- Applicants must be able to provide 2 x work related referees.
To receive an application form, please send your resume to: email@example.com